09 December 2023

Starbright Blankie

I think I'm just about grannied out after this one!


So we had an election. It was a sad outcome. No more caring compassionate leadership here. It's all about the $$$ now. 

Which left me blue. So I stopped the doom scrolling and went in search of something to cheer me up. Where else but Attic 24!

And what do you know Lucy had just released her new pattern!
A bright and beautiful blanket called starbright.
https://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/starbright-blanket.html

And I had nearly all the right colours, I just had to sub a few.
Lucy has done the blanket in an interesting new square motif, but alas, I didn't have the brain power available to learn it. So I did ... Grannies...!

I'd love to get the actual colour pack one day and do it properly. But for now it filled the need to do something pretty and positive.



No comments:

Post a Comment