01 October 2023

More on Spring and Autumn. The Goldilocks Circle.

This is the latest circle blanket I have made from my Goldilocks pattern.

I used the box of yarns in the last post, which are:


Raspberry, Khaki, Denim, Lime, Mocha,
Gingerbread, Petrol, Meadow, Walnut, Grape, 
Graphite, Gold, Violet, Cypress, Copper.

I'm calling this palette Spring and Autumn. Pretty spring flowers and dried leaves.


 


Here is the stripe sequence If you want to follow along.

I've run through the 15 colours and then fiddled with the order a little on the second run. Then on the third run through I managed to miss the graphite and got very confused toward the end when I seem to be one colour short. After an age I figured it out!



This one is 1.25m wide and uses about 450g yarn in total.
Which leaves plenty of yarn left for the next one.

Scroll on for the next Goldilocks - The Square!

No comments:

Post a Comment