16 March 2023

Patchwork Granny Squares - March 2023 Edition

As I've said before - I love a good granny patchwork blanket!

I've made a few different styles now and I'm embarking on another!

I saw this one on pinterest the other day and started putting a palette together.
 

I used Stitch Fiddle to map out the squares layout and pick some colours based on what I had in my box and roughly matching Lucie's. I liked the 'anchor' squares of red and had just frogged a bunch of claret yarn so that spurred me on to do this blanket.
Saves me putting the claret away!

Stitch Fiddle has the Stylecraft Special DK range loaded up so you can get a good idea of the finished design.
I have a bunch of Emperor - bright dark purple - so I'm using that as the joiner colour.
Which was inspired by this poncho I also saw on pinterest!

 
So here is my Stitch Fiddle chart:


to be continued...!










No comments:

Post a Comment