23 February 2023

Aria Blanket

I love a good Attic 24 Blanket!
If you're not familiar with Lucy's work do check it out. 
She is a master of colour.

Aria-blanket
In this blanket I used the Aria as a template and switched out a few colours to suit what I had on hand.
I decided to go with a plain granny in the end and used a 6mm hook so it wasn't too stiff of a blanket.
I also subtracted some squares to make a slightly smaller blanket. Well not really smaller as I was using a bigger hook so it would have been enormous.

In brief:
Hook: 6mm
Colours: Boysenberry, fuchsia purple, tomato, gold, mustard, lime, meadow, storm,
               cypress, cornish blue, lapis, denim, grape, violet, lobelia
Colour sequence: 1, 2, 2 rows.
Border: 3 rows of granny stitches 
Yarn used: 853g,
Size: 1350mm sq




No comments:

Post a Comment